Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stupid Teacher...

I had worked extremely hard on my science test, only to be misconceived by my teacher.

I wanted to see a beautiful A+...
Gleaming, on my straight A report card.. but my teacher thought otherwise.

She handed out the tests, one by one, to nervous pupils..
I for one sat confident, in correct posture.

As she handed me the test, I smiled and glanced at the mark.
I stared. I slowly turned my head, to glare at Ms. Fickle, my despicable teacher, that I solemnly swear to avenge.

She lingered for a moment, and said, "Is there anything wrong?" I wondered for a second, should I possibly get expelled? Ahh, it's worth it.

"HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME AN A-. I WORKED SO HARD, STUDIED FOR MANY HOURS, AND ONLY GOT ONE, SINGLE, SOLITARY QUESTION WRONG. I demand a NEW test!"

She lectured me on what is wrong and right, etc. She shooed me away, gesturing to the office. I walked out the door, trying not to laugh.

When I got home, mom lectured me too. It was all fine, until I found out Kanani had gotten an A+.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! i luv Kanani and hazel, they r both so funny :^D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errrrrrrrrrrrrg. I hate when Cay gets better grades than me. I AM THE SMART ONE!!
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry hazel your so brave to sand up to a teacher like that I'd never :)


    Love
    Jyll and Georgia

    ReplyDelete