Wednesday, May 18, 2011

KANANI GOT HIT BY A CAR!

I have no idea what to blog about. Hazel keeps giving me ideas, but they are boring to me.

For example:
Hazel: Kanani you should blog about our science project!
Me: Bleh. What did we even do for that?!
Hazel: -_-
Se makes that face every time I do or say something weird.
So, basically what I am saying is COMMENT! I would love some ideas!

~Kanani + Hazel with the title! :D AND MY IDEAS ARE NOT BORING. You are just NOT CREATIVE. like, duh? simple minded people.. xD don't ya love 'em?

2 comments:

  1. I'd sure wanna click on this! :D
    *sarcasm. *cough*usemisleadingtitles*coughs*
    Don't worry I'll fix it!
    -Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was all "A car!?!!" If it were Hazel hit by a car, I KNOW it would be Kanani driving...just because she's blond like that. xD

    Ideas? Ideas...BOY UPDATES GIRLIES! Love me a twisty love story. <3 xD Maybe Hazel getting back at Kanani for the tomato lunch bit? >:D

    ReplyDelete