Friday, April 29, 2011

Lunches.

Mom left me in charge of packing the lunches Hazel and I took to school today. I knew right away what to pack in Hazel's lunch.

She strongly dislikes tomatoes, so I was going to make her lunch as tomato-y as possible. For her sandwich, I made her a BLT, holding the B and the L (Making it only tomato). For her drink, I packed her some V8. In case you have no idea what V8 is, it's tomato juice. I was nice enough to leave her fruit snacks alone.

My lunch was not tomato-y. I had a PB&J sandwich. I drank delicious apple juice and my fruit snacks were yummy. I had a very nice lunch.

It's a good thing we don't sit together at lunch. And, I'm happy the lunch room has lunch-monitors.

~Kanani

2 comments:

  1. this is hilarious!!!!!!!

    oh, and why wont u accept my friend request, if u dont have time thats , ok, but i senti t like 3 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you follow me on my blog please?

    ReplyDelete