Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Procrastination

MOM: Hazel! Do your math homework! Stop procrastinating. 
ME: Mom, I'm not procrastinating. I'm proactively delaying the implementation of the energy-intensive phase of the project until the enthusiasm factor is at its maximum effectiveness. (Thank you google.)

Teachers constantly pick on me. It's quite annoying. I have to keep explaining myself.


TEACHER: Hazel, where is your science assignment?
ME: I am so sorry, but there wasn't enough time given for me to fully procrastinate. I cannot work under those short-time-period conditions. *smiles*
TEACHER: How do you expect to get into colleges? You simply can't procrastinate that.
ME: Oh, you foolish thing. Haha, it's very simple. I plan to apply one year early, but I procrastinate and I miss the deadline. So, I simply apply for the year after. I'm not a year early, nor a year late - perfecto!
TEACHER: You're a very funny child, Hazel. You may go back to your seat.

Ahh, how I love procrastinating.  

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...maybe that would work for me!!
    But...don't you have to write like, some essay or something to get into college? Eh. Not worth the effort. Besides, I'll just go straight into my singing career! Who needs college?!
    ~Cailin

    Who needs college?!?!?! ME!! I need college!! Gah, Cailin, I swear...how are we related? At all?
    ~A

    ReplyDelete