Friday, April 15, 2011

Bermuda Triangle: of LOVE?!

It all started a week ago..

I was walking down the halls, to my locker, when I saw him.

He was cute.. funny.. smart.. absolutely A D O R A B L E.
At that moment, I knew we were meant to be.♥
He has gorgeous brown hair, deep blue eyes, and the cutest nose!
I could already see our children.

You see, the only problem is; Kanani likes him too.
I mean, I SAW HIM FIRST. sigh. I wish Kanani would just have a different taste in boys.

Well, now, we're fighting over him.
Kanani thinks she could win him over by flirting. "Oh, [insert boy's name], you are so good at picking up lunch trays. Call me." This is what I said; "I'm sorry. My sister has multiple personality disorder. She doesn't work well with other people." 

He totally likes me.

Kanani & [insert boy's name] Forever♥
Hazel

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad Rye & I have diff taste in boys. That would be a nightmare. And Chryss thinks boys are meant to be friends, not boyfriends (what a nutjob, right?!) - so Kumi and her don't have any problems.

    ReplyDelete